30 May 2012

{happy} Moments

The moment when you see this...

...and realize that your dreams are starting to come true.

For a long time (especially the last 6 years...) I've struggled with my value as a human being. As time went by I became a little less sure of my ability to succeed. And then a little less. And then a little less. I started thinking people obviously didn't know the truth when they complimented me or commented on my intellect. It got to the point where I didn't even recognize the me who had {rather successfully} graduated from college and I felt... afraid.

But I still dreamed... big.

Now, I'm still afraid. But I took a risk and it paid off. And the one thing I knew about myself is still true. Obviously, I was the one who was wrong. I've never been so happy to be so wrong in my life!

So, it's a happy and very hopeful moment for me right now...
{with a TON to figure out...}

No comments:

Post a Comment