15 July 2012

good things {vacation edition}

Needed a little reminder after coming home (in no particular order) . . .

- a surprise party upon arrival

- finishing a semester-long class in three weeks with a decent grade

- overnight in Park City for the first time ever

- happy tear-inducing birthday cards and generosity

- the realization that Mom does little things every day that let me know she loves me

- burrito bowls

- meeting baby Henry

- baby Henry waiting til I got there

- aunties who let me cry whenever I need to

- two trips to Costco

- lack of humidity

- Jane Austen movies

- trips to the library to get books I can't get here

- actually enjoying Relief Society for the first time

- reading above-mentioned books

- the kindness of others

- a million little birthday notes on Facebook

- a three pack of Rocher (and aunties who remember the little things)

1 comment:

  1. Miss ya already lex! So glad you had a good time :) love you!

    ReplyDelete