22 August 2012

Finished and ready to begin

Tonight was the orientation meeting for my grad program. When I first heard that it was going to be done entirely online instead of on-campus, I was a little disappointed because I wanted an excuse to travel and be on campus. However, the frugal side of me (which we all know is deeply ingrained in my psyche), so appreciated the saving of several hundred dollars.

I've never done a meeting online before. It was kind of neat. Sort of like Skype/Facetime, but with 30+ people and the ability to type questions while the presenter was talking. And the ability to carry it with me as I cooked dinner was awesome, I must say.

13 more days.

Oh, and I made some potatoes for dinner tonight that were YUM, if I do say so myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment