23 May 2014

far, so far

{found on Pinterest, no original source}

Yesterday was a day of growth, happiness and reflection. The reflection part was probably my most favorite because it made all the others more worth it. When I got home from my interview and counseling appointment yesterday afternoon I found out that the mama's cremated remains had been delivered from the body donor program. After the tears, came the reflection. Heavenly Father has blessed me with so much in the last 2 and 1/2 years. I had to lose something temporarily, but he has blessed me with so much since.

Yesterday was so empowering. I don't know if I'll get the job. But I'm proud of it regardless. I applied. I made it on the shortlist. And the interview went well. I'm happy with that. I'll just be ecstatic if I get the job. 

And England. Oh England. I can't believe I'm actually doing that. It's by far the bravest thing I've chosen to do. Don't get me wrong, it's been a dream for a long time, but there's a difference between the things you dream of doing and the things you actually do. Even though I have a little anxiety over it, I am so excited I can't stand it. This is something the real Lexie wants.

1 comment:

  1. I love you lex. I'm so proud of you and your bravery!

    ReplyDelete