24 June 2014

good things {leaving on a jet plane edition}

Wow, tomorrow is my last day of work before the big London adventure. When I think of all that needs to be done before tomorrow night and early Thursday morning I start to panic a little, but it can all get done, I know it!

So, one of my assignments on this trip is to keep a "reflective journal," aka a blog. So I'll be posting a lot about the places we visit, my research project and where I decide to explore on my own. I've written a lot about finding the program, the application process and preparing for the trip. Those posts can be found here

Is it appropriate for me to wish myself bon voyage?!


The study abroad program I'm participating in is the British Studies Program offered through the University of Southern Mississippi.


No comments:

Post a Comment