04 November 2013

cutest {puppy} face

Over the weekend Dad had to put my baby bear to sleep. I'll admit that I cried like a baby before and after it happened. Through all the moves and the hard times, Pepper has been a constant in my life since I was 13.

Since Mom passed away I have wondered and even prayed that this would happen because I knew that I wasn't in a position to take care of her and I knew that she and Mom would be so happy to see each other. BUT, Heavenly Father in his wisdom kept her around to help me get through the toughest year of my life and also allowed her and my dad to reconnect over the last year. And, honestly, I'm so grateful that I didn't have to see her go downhill or be the one to make that super tough decision.

But, really, have you ever seen a cuter face?


No comments:

Post a Comment