19 November 2013

the real me

the real me...

feels like the one person who understands me is gone

wishes i could find someone who understands me the same way

wants to be independent more than anything in the world

likes so many different things

is tired of people being surprised when i like something "new"

is tired of putting myself in a box and tired of locking away my soul

wants to travel

wants to fall in love

wants to decorate a house

wants to write a book

wants to find a style that really says who i am

wants to visit the ocean... just sit on the beach and think for hours and hours

(by beach, i mean the washington/oregon beach, not the warm, sandy beach)

feels happiest when it rains

loves my job and wishes i could do it in an archive someday

loves surprising people

would love to blog about something unique and different (i don't know what...)

wants to figure out what makes me truly happy

would go to school forever if i could afford it... MA in history and maybe an MA in English

wants to make a difference

wants to be bright

No comments:

Post a Comment