04 April 2014

Brave

When Tiz and I started emailing each other almost a year ago, one of the first questions she asked me is if I had a "heart song" - something that really spoke to who I am (like in Happy Feet). At the time I had a really hard time picking one. There were songs I liked listening to because they reminded me of happy times in my life or because they reminded me of the mama, etc., but I really couldn't think of one that really "spoke" to me.

{once again, found the image on Pinterest, but it didn't link back to a likely original source}

Then, I heard "Brave" by Sara Bareilles and realized that that's what I want for my life. I don't know if that qualifies as a heart song or not, but it's definitely mantra-worthy.

And the video for this song is so, so perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment