10 April 2014

blessed, blessed, blessed

I had an experience today. Two experiences actually. The experiences themselves aren't important, but what I realized because of them is so important - I am so, so, so BLESSED. Despite the hardships, trials and pains, I still feel so blessed.


{Deseret Book via Pinterest}

(I love everything about this graphic - the colors, the rain drops, the quote and President Uchtdorf...)

Of course there are things I'd change. Of course there are things I want. But I have so much I could never have imagined having even 18 months ago. And when I look at it like that I cannot help feeling so blessed. Even in the last month conquering a huge fear has brought so much light to my life and led me on a path of healing that I've so needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment