18 June 2014

"we can be grateful!"

I came across this art print on Pinterest last night. I love so many of the great designs on society6 (but like anything, there are some weird and questionable ones!). I much prefer coming across them on Pinterest than searching the website, haha.

{link above}

Anyways... back to the point... When I saw this print, it immediately made me think of President Uchtdorf's talk from this past April conference, "Grateful in Any Circumstances." His talk was by far my favorite of conference. 

"Could I suggest that we see gratitude as a disposition, a way of life that stands independent of our current situation? In other words, I'm suggesting that instead of being thankful for things, we focus on being thankful in our circumstances--whatever they may be."

Link to talk here.

No comments:

Post a Comment