30 August 2015

"I feel my Savior's love"

When I got in my car at 6:15AM to meet Derek to drive to Lewiston for Tizzie's homecoming thais was the song playing on the radio. It was PERFECT. I struggled not to cry all the way to meet him. I told him multiple times how grateful I was that he offered to go with me, but words are so inadequate. I really have the best family. And if the anguish of the last several years has taught me anything, it's that Heavenly Father loves ME and knows ME and wants what's best for ME -- trials, anxieties and all. Nothing is too big.

I'm not sure why everything has had to happen this way, but I was telling my wonderful Auntie this weekend that if I had to go through all of it to know that He loved me and to learn to recognize the Spirit better, then it was worth it.

The gospel is amazing.

(this was the version playing on the radio this morning.)

No comments:

Post a Comment